NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Monday's Inspiration: Artist, Martine Emdur

On a recent trip to Sydney I had the pleasure of seeing
Martine Emdur's exhibition at Tim Olsen Gallery.
Martine Emdur's paintings are even more appealing to me because I have a soft spot for
Navy, Lilac's and Ocean colour blues... enjoy!

Image Artnet.com

Nothing is more peaceful to me than water so these paintings are mesmerizing to me and I can't wait to display one in our next home. Our current house has limited wall space with all the windows! Not such a bad thing, I do love natural light too!

Image artnet.com They would bring a sense of calm & tranquility to any room instantly. The reflections are peaceful and the floating figures are so graceful! Love love!

Image grayboulevard.blogspot.com.au

I just need to find some room for one... my husband is turning 30 this year and
one of her painting's would be a perfect celebratory piece for the big 3-0!