NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

What ever happens in Vegas, goes on MY blog

4 days with 4 friends in 1 sinful city that just never sleeps.

Flirting with flight attendants for free cocktails on the plane, pillow fights at 5am in the morning with hundred dollar silk pillows, poppin' champagne at 11am at David Yurman, fierce walk-offs in broad daylight on the Vegas strip to even partying VIP with a Real Housewife of Orange County, there was absolutely not a single dull moment I had in Vegas.

But my absolute fondest memory of this trip was being able to touch and hold 1 of the 45 jaw dropping shoes that was literally straight off the runway of the late Alexander McQueen’s Spring 2010 RTW collection. I batted my lashes and pulled my shirt lower in order to had them take the masterpiece out and show it to us but unfortunately I wasn’t allowed to take a photo of it (I guess I wasn’t showing enough meavage ). When asked how much these shoes costs, my throat swelled up and my eyes bulged in shock. Holyyyy Lord! Let’s just say that these bad boys would cost about 4 months rent in a nice place in Yaletown Vancouver!

The experience I had while I was away for just the weekend was incredible and definitely unforgettable. But too bad I’ll have to live off plain rice and soy sauce for the next handful of months to pay off all my Vegas purchases.