NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Life in High Contrast

GUY LAROCHE 3/4 sleeve length double breasted blazer; TOPMAN button down oxford cotton white shirt; JOE'S JEANS Brixton slim ultra blue jeans; JOHN FLUEVOG black perforated leather shoes; BALENCIAGA motocycle leather weekender bag; GUCCI aviators.

Going up as a kid, blue was always my favorite colour.

It was the colour of my favorite comfy sweater, which I wore all the time, the tone of my giant nylon backpack I toted my school books in all through-out Elementary school and it was the hue I wore during my high school graduation—I loved blue.

Despite the fact that now I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same sweater twice in a month, that I now tote my belongings around in a giant Balenciaga bag or an obnoxious Louis Vuitton tote and how my entire wardrobe mainly consist of just white, grey and lots of black now... blue will always continue to be my favorite colour even though I don't wear it that often.

What do you guys think? What is your favorite colour even if you may not wear it that often?

Photographs taken by Lily of Bleed For Fashion.

Follow me on: