NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

Missing Paris today...
notre dame

Customer : I like these jeans. I want this in a 30 inseam.
Me : Sorry these jeans only come in one standard sized inseam of 35 inches. But we have a professional tailor who can shorten them quickly with no problem.
Customer : NO. It’s too long. I don’t want it. I WANT a 30 inseam.
Me : We have more jeans on the side, please feel free to have a look.

WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID...

Customer : I like these jeans. I want this in a 30 inseam.
StarvingStylist : Sorry these jeans only come in one standard sized inseam of 35 inches. But we have a professional tailor who can shorten them quickly with no problem.
Customer : NO. It’s too long. I don’t want it. I WANT a 30 inseam.
StarvingStylist :... Well in that case, BURBERRY KIDS is upstairs on the top floor. You’ll probably have better luck finding something there that’s made for a 10 year old to fit your 38 year-old midget sized body. And hunnie, NO ONE ever gets what they WANT, because if I did, I wouldn’t WANT to be here helping idiotic customers like YOU with a brain of 10 year old!