NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Monday's Design Inspiration: Big ticket item (living room couch)

This week I will be revealing my 'big ticket item,' our lounge for the main living area.
For me, this must be washable, soft and versatile for kids! I would love to have a Velvet couch but for now, that is out of the question! I have velvet pillows and an armchair in Cove's room that will get me by for now...

I collected samples from Warwick textiles and milk tested them, yes, I splashed nut milk all over them! This one came out best... Opus, Pepper.
It's a grey tone which is versatile, matches back with most colours (I am forever changing throw pillows- each season actually!) and I loved the flecks of silver through it. It is hard to see it's true beauty in pictures below from my instagram.
Follow me by clicking the Instagram gallery on the right hand side of the blog for daily updates.

It is a very versatile (I am over using the word versatile a bit here!) lounge that I wanted to go in to any house and pull apart easily as I like to re arrange furniture all the time!

Long version with the missing piece upstairs on the gym/meditation mezzanine area... below

Long version...

Here it is all together, not the best pic!

4 turquoise pillows from Trilogy WA $220 each.
Peacock pillow from Etsy

I have some (matching but darker) X-benches being custom made from Adorn Homewaress arriving soon too!

Source: adornhomewares.com.au via patricia on Pinterest

Look out for tomorrows post... decorating the beach house (Transforming Tuesdays!)