NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

The Starving Stylist for Blanche Macdonald

If only my mother could read English and understand what I actually did for a living, she wouldn't be so worried about my direction in life. I can show her this great article by Blanche Macdonald Centre, where I completed my Fashion Merchandising program, but all she'll narrow into is the smug looking pictures of myself and say, "Why youuu carry purse?" and "You buy tooo much clothes. Stop it."

Oh mommy, if you are ever able to see my blog for the first time and are able to read this, I love you. I'm happy now, you don't to worry about me anymore.

Anways, check out this article about how the Starving Stylist all began and where yours truly is now, HERE.

Lastly, THANKS a bunch to everyone at Blanche Macdonald Centre for this wonderful article. I know I've been quite the media troublemaker in the past year and a half, but that never stopped you from believing in me. Thank you.