NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A Kitchen Sinkful of Vintage


Recent finds from a trip to the Salvation Army & the Village Discount Outlet drying in my dish rack. I paid about $10 for everything pictured.

Glasbake square brownie dish with a fun blue & green pattern. From the design I imagine it's from the 1970s.

Two speckled melmac cups... they're unmarked.

Small Pyrex primary bowl... it's pretty scratched up but I couldn't leave it behind for only 60 cents!

Corelle saucers & one hook-handled cup in the Snowflake Garland pattern. I keep finding items in this pattern...

1950s Flamingo band bowl, saucer and tea cup made by Pyrex. There were also a few dinner plates but they were in really rough condition so I didn't get them. :(

I was excited to find three dinner plates in the Marcrest Swiss Alpine pattern. This will be added to my growing collection of Swiss Alpine...



Modern Star bowl and a Franciscan saucer... I had never seen this Franciscan pattern before but it seems very '50s. I keep finding Modern Star over the years in different locations... I first found two saucers at a garage sale in my hometown of Fayetteville, Arkansas about five years ago and more recently a set of bowls at the Dig 'N Save in Madison, Wisconsin a couple of months ago.