NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Alphabet Soup
It's a little embarassing but at nearly 23 years old I still haven't quite become a 'grownup'--- cupcakes, Hello Kitty & Saturday morning cartoons never fail to excite me. Today I braved the chaos of the Salvation Army's toy aisle and found a bag bursting with wooden & plastic letter magnets. Does anyone else have fond memories of these magnets? I'd never seen the wooden ones before, they must be older as they seem as if they would be kind of a health hazard today.

Once I dumped the letters out I began arranging them into the alphabet, am I the only one that still has to sing the ABC song to remember the order?
Of course I had to use the letters to spell out my name!
Showing pride for my newly adopted city. :)

Decorating with letters seems to be one of the new, hot design trends. Or it can be considered a revival/reworking of the Mary Tyler Moore show apartment! Above are some handcrafted wooden letters from Three Potato Four and below is a printed placard from Blue Bell Bazaar.

Anyone have ideas on how I should use my letters? I'm tempted to either do the entire alphabet across one of my bedroom's walls or perhaps group a few letters together randomly.