NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ebay Lust: Aqua Atomicware
So I'm sitting here at work (I'm the graduate assistant in the art history department of my university) killing time between scanning large files. My favorite thing to do inbetween scans is to peruse eBay for items from the 1950s. Usually I try to restrain myself and just windowshop but the items below sorely tempted me!

My 23rd birthday is coming up (March 22nd) so you can think of this as a little wish list. ;)

A Lustroware aqua & white pitcher... this seems like it would be great for juice or iced tea at a spring/summer picnic. (Can you tell I'm pining for warm weather over here? It's currently snowing in Chicago...)

I'm not sure if this still works but this is definitely the most amazing can opener I've ever seen! I love its little silver legs.
I.want.these.canisters.so.badly! They seem like they would be at home in I Dream of Jeannie's genie bottle. :)
Another very well designed functional item... these definitely beat out the humdrum white plastic ice tray currently in my freezer. Check out the glitzy aqua bottom on them.