NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

committed
my mac ac adapter thingie broke, so now i am forced to use the desktop at home for all my internet needs.. ugh i really really don't like vista.. but anyways who cares right! on to better thoughts. i was browsing today on notcouture and i came across a link to my newest sort of cheap-o obsession! yesstyle has some amazingly cheap yet expensive looking shoes that i absolutely adore. i am kind of in love with these



$82 I love the white!



$65


I just tried to order both but it says there is some error.. hmm I shall try again in a little, those shoes HAVE to be mine!!


so the weather has been getting warmer *yay* but unfortunately the past few days at work we were busy with a big mailing and when i got home i was super tired didnt get a chance to document my outfits.


SEX AND THE CITY THE MOVIE comes out tomorrow and i am SO excited! i got my tickets already, im so glad i did because the grove was sold out the day after i got mine. AHHHH! its nerdy i know but im really super excited.


other than satc i think this weekend should be fun and relaxing.