NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The boyfriend

He's a silly goose. Wearing his marc by marc tee and my Chanel glasses.
so yesterday me and fez(bf) and one other close couple went hiking at Malibu Creek. Yep, it was 111 degrees and since the signs are retarded and don't specify where the rockpool is, we got lost and went up 2.7 miles, then came back down 2.7 miles. We eventually found the rock pool and it was amazing. I'm a scardy cat who took like 6 hours to get the guts to actually jump off the rock, but eventually I did. The water was gross as there's algea everywhere but it was so nice too after a hike like that. My advicefor anyone going hiking: ask for a map. Off to clean my room and car now. Will have a photo update later.

[edit]this picture was taken at an in-n-out where i made him wear them and i took the picture, i would kill myseff if he voluntarily chose to wear those! that would be..um scary![/edit]