NYC Style Spot   +  outfit

too hot
my subject line refers to the weather, not my opinion of myself!
so.. i just watched this youtube video of the new iphone 3g and i have to say its amazing! only problem is, now my regular *boring old* iphone is kinda obsolete, and i've only had it for eh... 5 months and i paid what $399. LAME!




ok i will try for a moment to get over my love/hate feelings for apple.
today work was EVER LONG! and for some reason the AC wasnt working in my office, so as the previous mobile post says, i was melting!

that last photo is really blurry, ew. also, i realize theres a bunch of black crap all over my legs, please ignore that! oh and one last disclaimer, i know those shoes are 1/2 size too big for me, but they were the very last pair and i got them for only 30. hopefully that will excuse the fact that i am an idiot wearing shoes that are too big!

Dress, forever21; flowery slip, target; Shoes, Michael Kors; Headband, DIY; Bag, LV Neverful GM; Misc 14k and 925 jewlery

PS:to all my fabulous fellow fashionistas , i wanna expand my blog roll so let me know if you wanna link link link ! you inspire me *kisses*