NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

horse play
[DISCLAIMER]MULTIPLE OUTFIT POST[/DISCLAIMER]so last night i decided to go to borders, surround myself with all the fashion and art magazines possible in an odd corner of the store where no one goes (LSAT book section in this case ha!) and just bury myself in lusting after things wanted and expensive! i tried my new zippie suit thing. I'm not thrilled with the creativity of this outfit, but it was just too hot to get dressy. my trustee saddle shoes are old and dirty but so comfy!
bodysuit, american apparel; skirt which used to be jeans, express; saddle shoes, payless, bag, marc by marc jacobs

the moving process at work is really long!! i hate packing! especially, I'm kind of a non-genious who wears skirts or dresses almost everyday. I've only worn these shoes about 3 times before in my life, but they are one of my favorites! they are just really uncomfortable.
tank, ???; uniform skirt, target; shoes, DKNY; belt, vintage

after work i went home changed and me and my little sister went on a little adventure and found some horses! they were all so beautiful, i wish i had carrots.
shirt & shorts, vintage; shoes, f21; bag, vintage chanel;

ps. im on chictopia add me!