NYC Style Spot   +  Louis Vuitton

most boring day of my life.

bed sheet dress (literally made of a bedsheet), flea market; cardigan & belt, vintage; shorts, f21; shoes, jefferey campbell;

these are my brand new shoes. aahhh-mazingly comfortable and make me look like i am about 1 foot taller. what more can i ask for??

as i have mentioned before, my work office is moving. and today was the longest and most boring day of my life. i usually take my daily outfit photo before work. as you have seen in the photos above i was cranky(please try not to throw up upon looking at my bitchy-psycho killer facial expression) from having to wake up and get to work at 9 am. then i get there and all the computers, phone system, internet, everything has been moved to the new place. i just had to babysit the one phone that was left. i got like.. 5 calls in about 8.5 hours. and let me remind you there was NO INTERNET, and ofcourse my now obsolete iPhone takes like 5 hours to load a page with Edge.

so what does a girl do? take pictures of stuff ofcourse.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG TODAY?
1. Chanel sunglases
2. Smashbox, Stila, and Burt's Bees lip products
3. Keys
4. Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
5. Business Cards
6. Deoderant
7. Stapler
8. Mini Tripod
9. Mail/other papers
10. Dior wallet with one dollah bills
11. Postcards from recent art show
12. iPhone & headphones
13. Burberry headband

WHAT'S MY BLING TODAY?
Silpada 925 "bionic woman" index finger ring.
Tiffany replica made for me with more diamonds and out of white gold. 2 year anniversary gift from le bf

.5cttw diamond and gold studs
"taghrid" in arabic necklace, designed by me with 925 and diamond points

other necklace i was wearing is just a religious pendant

now i shall go shower and watch some bad tv.xo