NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

New York Street Style: Summer time on Elizabeth Street
If you ever have the opportunity to walk down Elizabeth Street between Houston and
Prince during the summer, look for an old man tanning on the side of the road--he's a dying breed of Old School New York. He lays by the road reclining on a lawn chair and sun tans in front of everybody while the cars go whisking by. This guy also has a habit of releasing the water from the fire hydrant across the street, creating himself into a somewhat of a tourist attraction.

As soon as I saw the water gushing forth from the fire hydrant, I knew I had to have a picture with that classic New York summertime symbol in the background. The window of opportunity was open, I staked my ground, and waited.

After waiting about an hour, this couple walked through my path. I like the imperfection in his rolled up sleeves...it's imperfect but he still looks interesting.

Long post I know, so I'll leave the rest to you. :)