NYC Style Spot   +  urbn

ghostly

shirt & tights, target; skirt, secondhand; blazer, urban outfitters; boots, gojane.com; pins, chanel;

I enhanced my pasty whiteness, for the sole purpose of warmth, with these white tights. The weather lately has been excellent. I only wish it didn't get pitch black outside at 5 pm. You will never understand how badly daylight savings sucks until you have to drive 30 miles in pure darkness every night.

I am bored and since I've been tagged by Raquel here it goes.
Rules:
Shout out those who tagged you
List 6 unimportant(?!) things that make you happy
State the rules and tag 5 other blogs
Leave a comment letting the 5 blogs know they have been taggedI have a collection of art prints,
that i hope one day will transform into a collection of original art. my favorite artists are Kurt HalseyFafi
Jonathan WayshakKukula
I love wandering aimlessly for hours at Target.It's sort of theraputic.I sing and dance like a crazy person while driving
My favorite food is rice. I can eat it everyday, plain or not, and never get sick of it.I get a scary enjoyment out of watching really really bad reality tv.
I often skip the conditioner. Part lazy, part enhances wavy-ness in my hair

I tag Modern Guilt, Laurel, Jillian, Melissa, Snoshoe