NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

twilight

tshirt & vest, urban outfitters; skirt, vintage; shoes, flyjane.net;
I have to admit I have been kind of overdosing on shoe purchases recently, this pair being one of them. I only wish the actual straps were a little bit more fitted to the calf.
Being silly at karaoke
Thank you to everyone for all of the sweet birthday wishes. I had a great goofy time with all my peeps. I have to admit however, I was mildly unsatisfied with my outfit. I felt like a cross between a barbie-discoball-stripper and not in a good way. The orginal plan was to wear this jumpsuit alone, but I underestimated the skank factor. After a lenghty argument with my mother, I got so frustrated I just threw my sequin skirt and left. Bad move. the whole night the shorts were peeking out from underneath the skirt and looked plain stupid. I really should have just changed into something else, but when you're 40 minutes late to your own party there is no time to sit there and take off and put on clothes. As for the shoes, I ended up wearing number 2 and surprisingly they were super flexible and comfy. Who knew karaoke is such a stress reliever!