NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

fur & gold

dress, h&m; cardigan, target; faux fur coat, express;shoes, newport-news.com;belt, vintage;

this morning my friend and I woke up at a highly inconvenient-early-as-buttcrack time for Sunday morning to go down to the American Apparel holiday warehouse sale, hence the pictures of me ghostly & sans make up. We get there, and it turns out the line is 2 hours to get in. Cranky and lazy, we didn't wait. We just checked out the regular warehouse store, grabbed a few items (90% of which are for xmas presents that I'm making for my peeps), and jetted it out. The super cool cashier dude Andrew reassured me that the outside sale was mostly t-shirts and I probably would have had to dig really hard to find stuff that was really worth waiting 2 hours for in 4inchers.

I have become extremely attached to this coat. I've worn it everyday the past week,even when it did not go with anythign else i was wearing. It's pretty much the next best thing to being warm and cozy in bed. I'm sure that doesn't make any sense.

Last night I watched the movie American History X and cried my eyes out at the end. This film provides a really interesting perspective on neo-nazi's and prejudiced people in general, and I think it was beautifully made. I'm really not a big movie buff, but I think everyone could find something really relatable in this story. Netflix it!

I have a small obsession with Natasha Khan, you should too.