NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

neglected todo list
So I realize I have totally neglected my blog and pretty much the whole blog world. I've been busy with work and life. The whole pitch black at 430pm isn't helping either. The next couple weeks should be alot better, christmas vaca and all. The days off should help me get some of the things i've been putting off for a while.
TODO
blog more frequently
vacuum car
hang all artwork and shelves that have been laying around for months
paint bathroom
go snowboarding
learn at least 4 new phrases of french everyday (goal is to be able to actually speak in about 4 months)


Although I didn't get a chance to document my daily outfits this week here are a couple pics from this week.
With friends, Spellbound Escape @ The Key club. Wearing an Alexander Wang Tee & some diy slashed gap jeans
Movie night with some girlfriends. Wearing a rolled up vintage slip, f21 dress, and gojane shoes