NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sequined Sentiment
I have only one thing to say, and that is: I. Love. Sequins.

I seriously can't get enough. Have you ever loved something, gotten sick of it, and then loved it again? That is my relationship with sequins. I think it has something to do with the holidays. As New Year's Eve approaches every year, I suddenly fall back in love with the stuff. Some people think it's tacky, but hey, I've never been one to deny my adoration of gaudy shit. Anyway, the two things on my wishlist right now are a black sequin mini skirt and a black sequin oversized jacket (no, they should not be worn together). I know, I know, part of me wonders if I am channeling my inner-Michael Jackson, (is it bad that I would totally rock a silver sequin glove?)
Aside from ebay, which is pretty hit or miss, I cannot seem to find what I am looking for in plus-sizes, and it is killing me softly. So I am enlisting you, dear readers. Let me know if you come across either of my two lusted after items, and I will be forever indebted to you. Plus, then we can all celebrate together by having one big (sparkly) party. See? Win-win.