NYC Style Spot   +  plastic island

Grassy ass amigo!

coat, Plastic Island; shoes, bebe;

I adore this coat to pieces for the simple fact that it's a whole outfit in itself. Perfect on those super annoying cold mornings when it seems like way to much work to go through this ordeal.To top it all off, it makes me feel like Madeline, who can say no to that! Spent the day yesterday enjoying the beautiful bounty of early spring in so cal at one of my favorite parks, I could never imagine myself living anywhere else. After an hour of laying in grass, I got a mani/pedi, and attended an hilarious performance of The Vagina Monologues. Kind of a bad ass Saturday!

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for today. What started out as a great little snowboarding trip to a local ski resort, turned into me getting trampled by a GIANT beginner dude. Imagine someone twice my size running into me at full speed down the hill, ramming his snowboard into my shins. That's going to be a delicious bruise.

Oh, and in case you were wondering what a girl wears under her pea coat, disco shorts ofcourse!