NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Teen Vogue.com and altamira: a new partnership for fashion month
As I write this, my hands are actually a bit sweaty. Maybe it's the old fight or flight response mechanism inside of me, knowing that some of the country's top editors will be watching my work. Frankly, I think it's the excitement of knowing that I'll be the first photographer to be hired by Teen Vogue.com for New York, London, and Paris Fashion Week to capture models street style and "it" girls street style--close up shots might be included too. An endeavor to be taken seriously, no doubt.
So for future reference, I'm going to ask that you click on the Teen Vogue.com banner links inside my posts and check out their new street style section for fashion week. The photos will be exclusive for use by Teen Vogue, so you won't be able to see them here. So go check out what's probably the first street style shot EVER, of FORD Supermodel of the World 2009 Winner, 14 year old modeling sensation Tayane Leao at Teen Vogue.com!.