NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Forever Fat
I'm guessing many of you have noticed my longer than expected hiatus from blogging (in fact I know you have, considering some of the e-mails I've been getting). Thanks for your patience! To be honest, updating this thing has been on my to-do list for far too long, and it probably would have stayed there even longer had I not received some amazing news just minutes ago. If you've read my past entries, I'm sure you've gathered that I have a sort of obsession with Forever21. They've never catered to fat girls, but I can't help digging through the racks for the few stretchy items that will accommodate my not-so-thin bod. Well my friends, today I realized there must be someone looking down on me from above, because Forever21 has announced they will be adding a plus size line to their stores this May! I don't think I've been this ecstatic since 4th grade when I won a basket of pogs in a raffle at the mall. Huge props to F21...now if only Urban Outfitters and others would follow suit.