NYC Style Spot   +  red

kisser

Stila Convertible Color in PoppySmashbox Tinted Treatment Lipstick SPF 15 in SolarVS Lip Stain in Nubile
(Click items for more info)
A few readers asked about which lipstick I use. It's always a combination of different lipsticks depending on the shade I'm trying to get. These three are my top favorites.

Stila Convertible Color in Poppy- I've been using this stuff for 5 years. Matte color that can be used on cheeks and lips. I love this because it allows me to control how much color I want. I usually just dab a little on to stain my lips, but if I want more saturated color I use a lip brush and really layer it on for deep rich color.

Smashbox Tinted Lip Treatment SPF15 in Solar- Smooth and creamy lip color that doesn't get that all-dry-and-cracked feeling after 15 minutes of wearing it. It kinda tastes/smells good too. It's pretty much got all the great features of your classic chapstick but creates a really nice shade of red.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lip Stain in Nubile- The easiest thing to use, since it's like a magic marker for your lips. Perfect as a 'primer' to help you get the shape of your lips correct. Since it is a stain it really lasts on your lips for a long time.