NYC Style Spot   +  Brigid Catiis

people watching
jumpsuit, Brigid Catiis; belt, Erin Featherston for Target;shoes, Jeffrey Campbell;
This is the ultimate jumpsuit. That's all I need to say.

This past weekend has been all about the much neglected LAFW. I went to some shows with the lovely Patrick & Courtney of Shopflick and Val. Overall theme of the shows was dark, moody, and bordering on gothic, obviously not my style. But I was really really blown away by the amazing Raquel Allegra. I can only imagine how much time and effort went into her floor length shredded cape things. She's so cute in person too, love her! On saturday there was plenty of drag queens and kinda scary looking folks waiting around the lobby, people watching is my favorite btw. Despite their weirdo audience Skin Graft was awesome, there was definitely a couple of dresses I would love to own.