NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Losing Faith
So it's May 1st, the day that has been marked on my calendar for a while now; today is the launch of Forever21's plus size line, Faith21. Well, it's 5:45 am, and what I see on the site is leaving me extremely underwhelmed. I had high hopes, I really did, but they have just come crashing down very, very quickly. Really, Forever21? All of this build up and all you got is tacky animal and floral prints?
I am crossing my fingers that more things will be added in the coming days (or maybe even hours, it's still early), and I am also trying to have a little faith that the line will improve with time, but right now I am more than disappointed. The options are so limited (not to mention ugly), and many of the items they featured in their lookbook aren't even available. On top of everything else, their size chart seems to confirm every fat girl's worst fear: their idea of "plus size" only includes sizes 11/12-15/16.
Maybe the in-store collection will be better, but I have no way of finding out--for those of you near stores that actually carry Faith21, consider yourselves lucky! From the looks of it though, I'm not missing out on much. At least my pocket book is happy. (Okay, okay, I did give in and buy these cute denim leggings, but that's it!)