NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

minty fresh

dress, american apparel; sequin flats, vintage valerie stevens; bag, lv

After watching this dress being shot on numerous models at work for days, I was dying to get my hands on one. It's got a barbie vibe to it, which is the epitome of adorableness in my book.

I'm trying to consolidate my closet and teach myself how to disconnect and get rid of things I do not need. About 3 months ago I started a room makeover project, then I got overwhelmed by how much crap I own, so now its all kind of in limbo. I patched holes in the walls but never painted them. I 75% hung up my new shoe shelves. And curtains and curtain rods that I purchased have been collecting dust under my bed. SO, in the spirit of cleaning up I need to sell some stuff so I can have room to move around.

FOR SALE

Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Clutch


$215Purchase Here

(Click images to view larger)