NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sakina
If I had to describe Sakina in one word, it'd be chic. This Parisian beauty has a sophisticated and classic style that most would kill for. I have no clue how she looks so put together all the time, but I do know she makes it look effortless. Though her relatively new fashion blog is in french, her outfits speak for themselves. She mixes flirty pieces with edgy accents and has this amazing ability to make even a casual t-shirt and jeans look fashionable (something I'm definitely still working on).
Sakina and I have a lot in common; for example, apparently we think alike. Her blog is named "Saks in the City," which I discovered only shortly after I used the same title in a recent post on YFF. Furthermore, take a look at her outfits and let me know if any of them look familiar. If you need a hint, click here. Maybe I'm biased, but in my opinion, this girl's got timeless style.Name: Sakina Benachich
Age: 26
Location: Paris
Size: 20
Favorite Places to Shop: H&M, Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Asos, Jonak, An'geFashion Icons: Jane Birkin, Nicole Richie, Ursulla Andress, Kate Moss, and every woman who wears whatever she feels like wearing, no matter what.
Current Obsession: Gladiator sandals, I want them all: silver, brown, with heels, with fringe...
Advice to other YFF Girls: Be yourself no matter what other people think (easier to say than to do, but if you think about it, you don't owe anyone!) Dare to show off your curves in a better way. Get yourself the basics and mix them up with funky stuff like shoes, bags, jewels, hats, scarves... sometimes little details can make an outfit!