NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Good Morning America
The past few days have been insane, to say the least. Some of you may know I was quoted in the New York Times last weekend, and since then things have been a little hectic. I was contacted by the producers of ABC's Good Morning America and asked whether I'd be interested in appearing in a segment they're doing on dieting. Uh, let think about that...YES.
Today they came to my [friend's] apartment and set up lights and cameras; the entire thing was way too surreal to even describe. Long story short, the episode will air on Monday! I discuss my history of dieting and my journey towards becoming comfortable in my own skin. GMA is on from 7-9 am, so make sure you tune in. And don't judge me too harshly, I was nervous!
I wanted to wear something simple and classic that would translate well on screen. I bought the perfect little black dress from Banana Republic and paired it with a great statement necklace from H&M. The cute mustard jacket is by DKNY, the bag is by Marco Buggiani (via TJMaxx) and the shoes are BCBG.