NYC Style Spot   +  sour sally

yesterday!
LOL. yay, yesterday i went with my family to Senayan City. actually, yesterday i was asked to go with my friends, but then i felt not in the mood to go, so i decided not to come with them. well, then i read Eldest, and i hope tomorrow it'll be finished! then i can start reading Physik, then Brisingr, and so on and so on.

btw, i found my 5-year-old SKIRT in my wardrobe, and it still fit, soooo, i wore them yesterday. yippie! i dressed like a boho girl in town! :) LOL. with some bangles and necklace, sure it was quite yippie yahoo!Tanks - Esprit, Wedges - Zara, Bag - Zara, Skirt - Mineola, accesories - Forever 21

at senayan city, we ate at Sushi Tei because we have 400k dining voucher, LOL. but we ended up paying more than that, so we still had to pay the rest of the money. then we headed to Sour Sally! yay! and ordered my lovely medium original yogurt with peach and mochi as the toppings. enjoy the yum yum yummy. :)my wolverine-hair brother, dylan and my mom.never get enough! Tower of Sushi Plates!Medium sized cup of original sour sally, plus mochi and peaches as the toppings.