NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Chop Chop
Your eyes are not deceiving you, I chopped my hair off. I'm going through a sort of quarter life crisis and had a Britney moment. I think it turned out okay, considering I just took handfuls of hair and cut until I was satisfied.

This is what I wore for my very first visit to Topshop (sorry about the crappy lighting--I wish I would have taken these outside). Also, I swear it was bright out and I am not in the habit of wearing sunglasses indoors.

I absolutely adore this outfit; the H&M harem pedal pushers are the most comfortable thing in my closet--I wish the pics showed their slouchy greatness. I layered a white Old Navy tank over a striped spandex dress (which was a gift from Gabby). To complete the look I added my H&M cropped blazer and these amazing Derek Lam wedges (borrowed, don't worry). I had the shoes on for about 6 minutes before my feet were killing and I promptly switched into flats. Oh well.

Oh, and TopShop? Heaven on Earth.