NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

more about me, more about my dance DNA.
in this post, i'm gonna share about my passion in life, and we call it dancing. i can feel the spirit running through my vein, helping my heart to beat as i follow any rhythm. living without dancing will be more like living in hell without water and food, i love dancing like i love myself, i've been dating with dance for more than 13 years, so that anyone that forbid me from dancing must be crazy, because practically, i know dancing more than i know most people (excluding families of course). you want me to accept you, then you know you have to accept my dancing.
i've been dancing since i was in kindergarten, in my mom's womb if i could, LOL. well, i started with traditional dances and end up with more like modern dancing (hip hop,r&b), and sadly, i haven't once learned ballet or even jazz.. :( i'd love too,but it's too late.. i've never stopped dancing in my life..

so, today i had my dance routine, i'm having a competition this friday, and i hope my team could win, because, we're prepared to be a winner! not a loser.. so, i just hope everything's gonna turn out marvelous and perfect! even though we know nothing about perfect though.. my coaches are Gloria and Selvie, they are both great dancers!

and i'm gonna post about today's gymnastic routine, but i can't post the picture of cart wheeling and needle pose, sorry though..L: my lil talent, don't know what it's called. R: right splitL: split! R: forgot the nameL: left split R: body balancei call it Kayang, but i don't know the english word of itfor today's practice, we had to lift our shirt up like that! ;p

WISH ME LUCK FOR THE COMPETITION PEOPLE,
btw, do you dance?