NYC Style Spot   +  sour sally

show up on election day
today's is the election day! LOL, it's my first time to elect the president! and i choosseeee.. number 2 : SBY and Boediyono.. :))))

LOL, so i've tried Yogulicious located in EX the ground floor, and it's so YUMMY! I LOVE it! the fact that it tastes so similar to sour sally, make me really happy!! :) it has 6 original flavors with 40 fresh toppings!! really! :)) LOVELY.. and i watched ice age 3 3D.. LOL, it's cuteeee and funny! i've tried eat me alice, and it's so not good! it tastes like medicine, somehow bitter and rough.. :(( yogulicious is great!! still, sour sally rules! LOL

I bought 2 new novels as well! gonna finish them soon!! aww.. i got plenty books to be finished..

today's outfit : * i broke my flat shoes today. :((( i only have 2 flats, and now one of them can't be worn anymore. RIP yellow brown flat shoes..bag-ESPRIT, jeans-Zara, top-Giordano, flats-VNC, belt-Giordano, acc-Forever 21