NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

J.
Meet J, the gorgeous girl who just started the new fashion blog, Fatshionable. If I were you, I'd read it, because she most definitely knows what she's talking about. The epitome of stylish, she looks just as chic in blue jeans as she does in a little black dress. Her amazing designer shoe collection includes Louboutin wedges, Dries Van Noten chunky heels, Pour la Victoire lace stilettos, and Sigerson Morrison flats (...and trust me, that's just the beginning). This girl knows how to combine high and low end pieces to create looks that are simply divine; I've never seen anyone make Torrid jeans look this good.Name: J.
Age: 24
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Size: 16/18
Favorite Places to Shop: Asos, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Barney's Shoe Sales
Fashion Icons: I think Gabi of YFF, Christina of Musings, and Stephanie of BigBeauty, are my primary sources of fashion sense these days. I also always love seeing what Kim Kardashian and Anne Hathaway are wearing.
Current Obsession: Leather, well-placed bows, and lace heels.
Advice to other YFF Girls: A great outfit is often ruined by bad shoe choice, so keep a critical eye. If you are trying to incorporate high end pieces into your wardrobe I think it’s best to start with classics unless you are sure you will love a trendier piece for a long time! My wardrobe is a mix of high end and low end and my outfits usually are too. I think this is a good balance. Definitely get rid of (maybe donate?) things that no longer fit. Pare down your closet until it is only filled with things that you love and make you feel fabulous.