NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Kristi
Meet Kristi, the Canadian girl whose effortlessly chic style is totally enviable. She has that whole Mary-Kate Olsen I just woke up and threw this on fabulousness that not everyone can pull off. From rompers and lace to blazers and mini skirts, Kristi manages to be trendy without looking like every other girl on the street. Plus, hello killer legs.Name: Kristi
Age: 23
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Size: Anywhere from a 16-22
Favorite places to shop: Aritzia, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Small Boutiques, Nordstrom and Torrid are some of my favorite, but I don't really limit my shopping habits to just one store. You can find amazing stuff from Saks and you can find amazing stuff from old navy it just depends on how you look for things.
Fashion Icons: Audrey Hepburn, Zooey Deschanel, Coco Chanel, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. There are so many more I have at least a gig of fashion inspiration saved to my hard drive.
Current Obsession: I bought this crepe silk suit jacket with no buttons. It was pricey but the best purchase I've ever made. Other than that I'm currently lusting over: platform peep-toes, studs, lace, leather, and a beautiful deep orange color nail polish perfect for fall.
Advice to other YFF Girls: Never second guess your personal style. Sure big shoulders are in, but if you don't feel like you can rock em, don't. Confidence is the key to style and you will never be more confident than when you're in your own element.

Wanna be featured on YFF? Email me your pictures: gabi@youngfatandfabulous.com, you might be chosen next!