NYC Style Spot   +  must have

love right now
Brigid Catiis SS2010 collection available February. Raissa's design & style aesthetic is so similar to mine which is why she's one of my favorite designers!I have the shortest attention span when it comes to applying make-up & I usually do it as I am driving. I love that I can use this Julie Hewett Cheekie Balm on my lips and cheeks without using any brushes. Quick, easy, and the color is neutral so I can wear it with almost anything.My friends at Urban Decay sent me a lovely little package of make-up, and the Ink for Eyes is definitely the one thing I was most excited to recieve. The Midnight blue is more exciting to wear than plain old black, but isn't too noticably obvious that it is blue. I love that the brush allows me to control the thickness of the line, which I try to make as thin as possible.Also, I am super flattered to be featured in this month's issue of CosmoGirl Indonesia. Thanks Judithya! Here's a translation of the interview:

How long have you been a fashion blogger, and what makes you start your own blog? I've been blogging for just over a year now. I started because it was a fun way to express my facsination with clothing and fashion. I followed many other blogs and at one point I decided to start my own. Can you explain briefly about what's going on your blog? My blog is mostly outfits I put together, things I am thinking about purchasing, and whatever other cool thing I feel like talking about that day! Do you have any interesting experience while being a fashion blogger? While blogging I have been able to meet many intresting people, designers, and photographers. It's been so much fun! What is the inspirations for your blog? Inspiration for me comes from everything around me. People, art, music, and everyday life all inspire me. Everything I wear depends on my surroundings. Who is your ultimate fashion icon? Jane Birkin is my ultimate in my mind when it comes to beauty, elegance, and fashion. Her daughters are pretty amazing too! How do you explain your signature style? I don't like to think about signature styles, I think it's a little wierd to say that. Some of my favorite things to wear though are flared skirts and girly dresses. I also love color, and don't like only wearing neutral gloomy shades. What is your key fashion item? A black body-con dress is the perfect layering piece, I wear the few that I have under almost everything. Do you have any favorite brands and/or designer? Who is it? I've been buying a lot of Repetto shoes and American Apparel clothing, they are definitely two of my favorite brands! Chloe, Sonia Rykiel, Chanel, Miu Miu, Erin Featherston, and Marc Jacobs are my favorite designers. What is your best fashion finds so far? All my vintage leather skirts, and this navy blue backless cocktail dress are so dear to me! What will you never wear?All black and only black. How do you put yourself together every morning, considering you always dressed up with various fashionable pieces? It takes forever, I always end up being late everywhere, and I make a huge mess in my room. I basically put on everything I own, then dismiss it! Lately there are so many designers launching their collections filled with monochrome colored pieces. How do you adapt with that style? I like to add a bright colored belt, or shoe to the mix just ot keep it alive. I hate dressing all dark and grey! What do you recommend everyone have at least one of? Everyone should own a pair of American Apparel Disco Pants in navy, they are magical! Do you have any tips for the reader who wants to start their own fashion blog? Update often!