NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Leather Jacket
(Crystal Renn is wearing the LB Jacket #5 shown below)
I think I've made it pretty clear that I love a good leather bomber--I truly consider it an essential wardrobe piece. I've had multiple comments and e-mails asking about where to snag a great one, so I've compiled an (admittedly messy) collage featuring plus size leather-look jackets for you to fawn over. Hope this helps! (FYI: I'm partial to numbers 6-9).1. Lane Bryant Asymmetric Zip Front Jacket
2. Yours Clothing Button Bomber
3. Lane Bryant Mock Neck Motorcycle Jacket
4. Ashley Stewart Short Sleeve Bomber
5. Lane Bryant Zip Front Motorcycle Jacket
6. New Look Bomber Jacket
7. Yours Clothing Zip Bomber
8. Simply Be Studded Biker Blazer (Sadly, I believe this is UK only)
9. Calvin Klein Bomber Jacket
10. Ashley Stewart Red Ruched Bomber Jacket
11. Lane Bryant Faux Leather Vest
Many of these are available in alternate colors, so be sure to check the sites to see more options!

P.S.-This is completely unrelated, but if you're not my facebook fan or twitter follower, you may not have heard I was featured on 100% People. Check out my interview while it's still up!