NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Thanks, City Chic!
I have to send a huge thank you to the wonderful people at City Chic! They saw my review of their runway show and offered to send me a package of freebies. I honestly didn't know what to expect in terms of quality, but I love everything I got! I would suggest ordering a size down if you're between sizes (my dress is too big and needs to be taken in). For what it's worth, my measurements are 44-38-51, and I fit their size small.

Last night I debuted two of the items in an outfit that I wore to watch the football game with friends. I paired their face print tunic with their amazing side-plait leggings. To top it off, I threw on my newly thrifted mustard blazer and Jeffrey Campbell studded booties. I'm used to wearing dresses and skirts, but the tunic-legging combo was a nice break for a casual evening out.Other than the items above, I also ordered the floral photoprint dress and the gray chain fringe top (definitely my favorite thing of all). I'm bummed I missed out on the black zipper dress, but I definitely recommend grabbing one if they still have your size in stock.

P.S.-Glamour.com featured me yesterday! Check it out!