NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

flying kelpie
yesterday was a real tough day for me. i had swinging mood and i didn't feel like doing anything. the reason was just i felt like i got every reason to feel that i'm that bitch. i mean, i gotta be honest, i'm not that kind of SWEET GIRL NEXT DOOR, it's better if you call me a MEAN GIRL. For me, it's better to spend the whole time being a mean girl than spend 1 hour being a sweet girl. sorry bitches, you gotta make sure you do the right thing, believe me. i'm the last person you wanna mess up with. i do believe in sweet revenge though, so, be watch your step and back bitches, because this bitch shall not show any mercy upon you. so back off and be nice to me.

i don't keep everything in a nutshell, i'm so open-minded and i love to share stories with my friend. I'm a viper, a serpent, a spider, just don't throw yourselves into the death pitt and poisonous web. and of course, i'm a poison ivy. for you guys, don't you ever dare play with my heart, cause i'll shatter yours til you bleed unstoppably. i'll make you hardly breath and regret everything you've done to me.
well, now you know what type of girl i am, still dare to fight against me? DA AH! think twice, even more!

anyway, if you're my friend, you know you're lucky, because i'll defend my friends like i protect myself.i'll be your barrier and will try my hardest to help you outta any situation.
xoxo,
MichelleTop - General Pants co., Tube top - Supre, Skirt - SUPRE, Belt - Gaudi, Heels - Charless and Keith, Stocking - ZaraMarcellyna Citra and Me.
We're partner in crime! love you, C!