NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Hey, Doll
I've styled a good number of people in my life, but never have I styled an illustrated character...until now. When I saw Melody Moore post a fabulous illustrated plus size girl in the Fatshionista community, I asked her if she would be willing to share some of her work with my readers. We collaborated via e-mail and decided that I would send over links to outfits I put together, and she would draw them up. I couldn't be happier with the result! I like this method so much more than photoshopping simple wishlists. Let me know what you guys think!Get These Looks!
Look 1 (Date Night): Torrid Blazer, Evans White Tank, Old Navy Pencil Skirt, Evans Net Tights, F21 Necklace
Look 2 (Daytime): Old Navy Cardigan, Torrid Burnout Tee, Torrid Skinny Jeans, F21 Flats, F21 Bag, F21 Necklace
Look 3 (Night Out): Evans Dress (not yet available, to be released soon), Bakers Booties, Aldo Clutch

Look 1 styled by Melody, Looks 2 & 3 styled by Gabi.
To see more of Melody's fabulous work, visit her portfolio: www.melody-moore.com