NYC Style Spot   +  red

Cartoon Print

Jeremy Scott Bodysuit & Alexander Wang Pumps via Forward Forward, Disco pants, American Apparel; camel blazer, Vintage;

Bodysuits are a big staple my wardrobe, but this Jeremy Scott one that I got from Forward Forward puts all the rest of my bodysuits to shame. Absolutely Magical, I adore the puffy sleeves and the print adds so much youth and fun to many boring outfits. I've also been searching for the ultimate basic black pump, that has just the right amount of attitude ( and height! ) found these puppies at Forward Forward as well. Definitely one of the happiest boxes UPS has ever delivered me.

I usually love the rain, something is so refreshing and renewing about it. This past week though has been a week of horrors. Started out with a fender bender, lost camera charger, and general bad mood and feelings. So glad all that is over now, and its a new week!