NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Child's Play
This isn't exactly related to fat fashion, but I had to share! If you've been reading YFF for a while, you know that last Spring I was the assistant to the stylist for a few Marie Claire Australia photo shoots in NYC. I am happy to say that I've just seen the results of all of my hard work, and I am extremely pleased. It's amazing to see that all of my sweat (who do you think unpacks, steams, and organizes those beautiful clothes?) paid off! This photo shoot was called "Child's Play," and the entire experience was so much fun. At the end of our fourteen hour day, I was still smiling. I am more than proud of my first mainstream magazine photo shoot, and I can only imagine the day when I'm the head stylist. A big thank you to Kate for allowing me to help her make styling decisions! My favorite look has to be the Louis Vuitton dress in image six! Would you wear any of these looks?
P.S.-Speaking of magazines, I was recently featured in Germany's Missy Magazine! Check it out!