NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Mia
Did you miss me? I hope so! Things should be back on track in the new year! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas; I got some great things I can't wait to show you guys. In the mean time, I want to kick things off by introducing you to Mia, the fabulous blogger of Lifestyles of the Broke & Famous. I love her celeb style--from her pink lips to her peeptoe booties, she's always right on trend. Make sure you check out her blog for tons of inspirational outfits!Name: Mia La Belle
Age: 21
Location: Charlotte, NC
Size: 22
Favorite Places to Shop: Thrift stores, Torrid, Target, Old Navy, Forever 21
Fashion Icons: Nicole Richie, Genevieve Jones, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kelis, Rihanna, Kim and Khloe Kardashian
Current Obsession: Sequins, my pink G-Shock watch, statement earrings, bib necklaces, and nude lipsticks and lip glosses
Advice to other YFF Girls: Wear clothing that flatters your body. Don't be afraid to take risks. Take looks from the runway and make them your own.