NYC Style Spot   +  Xandres

Tip N°1 When Suffering Winter Blues - Think Spring by Xandres

With all the snow we are getting in Europe all I've been doing lately is looking forward to spring. Don't get me wrong, I love how pretty it all is covered in white. However, the freezing temperatures are not so welcomed and the wet shoes, soaked socks are not my favourite look.

That is why today I bring you a taste of what's to come, in the same of some good Belgian design, Xandres. Spring 2010 will bring the iciest pastels including light mint and rose, lilacs, and a romantic beige. Xandres will feature such colours in floaty cardies and dresses.

There will also be room for some colourful prints and a lust for hot pink, as seen on the model below.

Just start making your own wish list for the warmer months and remember, it is only 91 days until spring is here...
Pictures: Xandres