NYC Style Spot   +  fashion

baby LiLo
i'm willing to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. better late than never.

sincere apologize from me cause of my long term absence. i've been so busy that i couldn't even tell anyone nothing neither post anything in my blog. i've been sick like for one whole week cause of inflammation problem, but eventually i got rid of my illness after one week of struggling. i had to work my ass like for everyday. yes i got them money but still, i had no time to do my assignments.
actually, my school starts today, but i overslept and i'll just meet my collegues in about 2 hours.

anyway, we all know Lindsay Lohan, the fabulous diva who turned bad some time ago. she began to be an anorexic girl and began to lose her angelic side and be an annoying person with bad personality. the change didn’t please anyone, she began to lose her ’shine’. but, by this fashion sketch for 6126 expanded line, i’m totally impressed!

she kicks it! fabulous designs! rock on LILO! we love you.. turn your head to a bitch with an attitude, we would not love ain't no other whore baby.6126 expanded clothing line by Lindsay Lohan