NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Happy New Year
Happy New Year! I hope all of you are having a wonderful 2010 so far! I've been in Miami since Wednesday celebrating my sister's 30th birthday. Since I'm here, I finally got to check out the Faith21 line in person and I was pleasantly surprised (and also spent way too much money). Unfortunately I haven't been keeping up with taking pictures of my outfits daily, but this is the best I can do for now:

I ended up wearing my thrifted black and gold studded dress for New Year's Eve. I wanted to wear the sequins Monif C. dress from my last YouTube video, but sadly I didn't have any shoes to match. Isn't my sister gorgeous?For New Year's Day, I wore a new top & mini skirt from F21. I'm sure I'll wear the outfit again soon, and next time I'll take a full length photo!Yesterday was actually a bit chilly! I can't believe that even in Miami, I'm still in head-to-toe black. It's a hard habit to break!What did you guys wear for New Year's Eve? (Feel free to post pictures in the comments!) What are your resolutions? I have three: to be more organized, to be more active, and to take better care of my skin!