NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Once You Go Black
You'd think by now I'd be sick of the rocker-chic-all-black-studded-and-spiked-everything look. It's so overdone it's almost nauseating. The truth is, I kind of want to stop wearing it (mostly because every single person on the street short of my grandmother is rockin' Rihanna's style), but I can't get over it! Nothing else feels quite right. Here are a few items that are currently on my mind:1)Faith 21 Blazer. Okay, okay, so I know technically I already own this, but I thought I'd let you guys know it's available for purchase online now!
2) Source of Wisdom Skinnies. There's nothing like the perfect black skinny jean.
3) Alloy Beaded Neck Dress. I love casual dresses that you can take from day tonight, and this one has the perfect amount of detail to dress up or down.
4) Jeffrey Campbell 99s.Platform wedges are pretty much my favorite type of shoe right now--all the height with none of the pain? Yes please. Jeffrey Campbell can do no wrong.
5) Faith 21 Mini. Velour mini skirt? Is this heaven? (I definitely already ordered this one--it's on its way to becoming a new favorite, I can feel it).
6) nOir Rings. nOir makes the coolest rings in the world. And you never know, those spikes might come in handy.
7) Forever21 Chain Necklace. Can't beat a gold chain wrapped in mesh black fabric. It should basically be named after me.
8) Torrid Heart Fishnets. No words necessary.
9) American Apparel Mouse Nailpolish. I'm obsessed with AA's new line of polish, and this color is the perfect shade of greyish brown.
PS-50% Off Clearance Event at Torrid ends tomorrow!