NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

2ND BLOGGER MEETUP!
well, finally i post something from Indonesia. i love the smell of my own bedroom, i love cuddling on my brother's bed with my brothers, i love koko crunch and gnetum gnemon! well, i love the traffic *not really though, i'm exaggerating way too much!*

anyway, i have brittle heart, and i truly understand those fragile people, that's why i lie so much, just to make sure they won't break because of me. but in return, i get nothing, even worse, they scold me for lying. they won't know it if they're not looking for those ugly truths right? i'm just trying to protect you from hurting or being upset, but you make me feel like the worse person in the world.

well, these are some pictures from 2ND INDONESIAN BLOGGER MEETUP! well, there's Dina Fatimah from B'GIRL and Gricia from GRAZIA magazine as well, and i'm so happy that she asked me to do a photoshoot for the magazine. anyway, yesterday was a very tiring day! i had to wake up at 8 AM, because i have a photoshoot session for PLOPHERZ boutique at 9AM!! but it was fun.. :)

i didn't make it for a single photoshoot of my outfit, but i was wearing a green dress from DOROTHY PERKINS and i love it~L-R : Alviana Kalin, Febrina Utami Putri, Michelle Koesnadi and ME!L-R : Alviana Kalin, ME, Talisha Quinta, Michelle KoesnadiME and Gricia from GRAZIA magazineL-R : Michelle Koesnadi, ME, Yofany Susantowhat i was wearing :

DRESS - DOROTHY PERKINS
NEKLACE - SPORTSGIRL
BANGLES - DIVA
HEELS - CHARLES AND KEITH
BAG - GUCCI

LESSON : it was like whoa! i felt like i've know those gorgeous chicks for ages since that was my first time meeting themm.. and my favourite chicks?
TALISHA QUINTA from ribbonyboo and MICHELLE KOESNADI from glisters and blisters
i LOVE you two bitches! :)

btw, YUDIA AYU from BLACKECSTASY was gorgeous as well!