NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Vintage Obsession

Smrithi and I :)(On Smrithi: Vintage blazer with purple piping, Patterned top, Grey cotton harem pants, DIY purple studded bangle and um..awesome sandals)

Shout out to bff and fellow blogger, Smrithi Rao (on the left) and her 'Vintage Obsession'. Journey through her time honored collectibles, vintage fashion, travel memoirs, DIYs in progress, finished DIYs, antique jewellery boxes and her TEA at 2cupsofteaandacoffee :)
I've finally decided to debut my face here :) Be kind.
You should know, Republic of Chic is a sorority of the Sheikhs, Faiza and I (Ruhi). You see her in most of the What I Wore posts. She's the couturier, model and brainchild behind all the photography you see here. What can I say, it runs in the family ;) (Dada is an artist and automobile designer) :)(Photo credit: Bohemic Servant)
This picture is dedicated to Smrithi, her 2cupsofteaandacoffee and Republic Of Chic's brand new header. As you can see, we've replaced us sisters at the Taj Mahal with a more alluring and unaccompanied Taj mahal ;)