NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Green Thumb
These high-waisted shorts from Zara make me happy. The buttons and cuffed bottoms are such great little details and the fact that they are loose fitting and oh so forgiving makes them the perfect summer short.I tried to stay away from the mall since I'm trying not to shop until I go to Orlando in May (does anyone know where the good shopping is, by the way?) but I couldn't resist going into H&M to check out the Garden Collection!The pieces just screamed feminine, pretty and dainty. I gave up on my shopping ban and tried to restrict myself to one piece.Well, that restriction didn't work out so well either. But the prices were so reasonable and I'm so excited about these dresses!

Here's what I ended up with: the rosette dress (in black) and the blue cascading ruffle dress (can't wait to wear it with camel coloured accessories!)If you haven't, you should definitely go check it out! What do you all think of this collection? Favourite pieces? Have you gotten anything?

Wearing: H&M top, Zara high waisted shorts, Talula Babaton coat, Forever 21 polka dot tights and zebra necklace, Nine West Mary Janes, MICHAEL Michael Kors handbag